Greetings friends!! Wow, another week has come and gone! How did that happen so quickly??! Time seems to go faster and faster. I remember, as a youngster, my Granny talking about how time was flying…and now I understand…TOTALLY!! As a kid, time just seemed to crawl, but I guess it’s that way with most kids! Oh well, such is life! On with the tasks at hand!!
Let’s see how things went last week on my to-do list!
- Write blog post for Tuesday’s Halloween Hoppin’ Hop! ✓ done – You can check out that post here
- Work on writing pattern for Halloween quilt and non-Halloween version! ✘ – nope still not done!
- Do a test run on gift for Carol’s hop and maybe get the real one completed! ✓ done – you’ll have to come back Tuesday to see that project!!
- Try a new Alfredo Chicken Chili recipe! ✓ done – and boy did we enjoy it!!
- Pick up new contacts Tuesday!! ✓ done – I can see again – after three days of headaches getting used to the new prescription!!
Overall, it was a pretty good week! I had so much fun making that Halloween quilt! Moving on to next week!
- Finish project and write blog post for Tuesday’s From the Heart Blog Hop
- Cut out appliques for the next block of Sunshine Cove
- Digitize and post some more letters of the Christmas Alphabet for my IO group
Not a lot to work on this week. I think tomorrow will be the busiest day finishing up my project for Carol’s Hop. Here is the schedule for this week’s hop. There should be some great gift ideas in this hop!! Please visit my blogging friends and see who might inspire you!
Monday, October 26th
Creatin’ in the Sticks
Ms P Designs USA
Becky’s Adventures in
Quilting and Travel
Cynthia’s Creating Ark
Ridge Top Quilt
Elizabeth Coughlin Designs
That Fabric Feeling
Vicki’s Crafts and Quilting
Tuesday, October 27th
Just Because Quilts
Day Brook Designs
Kathy’s Kwilts and More
Karrin’s Crazy World
Words & Stitches
Sew Many Yarns
Songbird Designs that’s me!!
Not a terribly busy week but should be enought to keep me out of trouble…unless some squirrels pop in!! I’ll be linking up with my friends at Home Sewn by Us on Tuesday’s To-Do List!! Until next time…
Have YOU started your Holiday stitching??