Greetings, everyone! I hope all of you who celebrated had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Ours was very good! I hope you got to do some Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping!! Here is a quick update on my goals for last week!
- Make another card if my stabilizer arrives in time ✓ done!! Actually I was able to get two done! Did I tell you these were addictive??!!! One is a Christmas card done in the usual fashion and one is a Hanukkah card done on organza. I really enjoyed playing with this crinkle organza!
- Get some fabric?? ✗ not done – I decided not to get out in the craziness!
- Prepare fabric for Block 5 of Sunshine Cove ✗ not done but I did get stabilzer and background fabric ready to stitch together
- Clean, cook, and enjoy time with the family ✓ done We had a great time and they came back on Friday to eat leftovers and the grandloves spent the night. We watched a movie and had pizza (per their request!!)
So what’s coming up this week?
- Make another card
- Start stitching Block 5 of Sunshine Cove
- Order some fabric or go to the fabric store!!!
- Find a recipe for the Virtual Cookie Exchange Blog Hop post – come back on the 3rd to see my little project and grab a recipe. The schedule is below.
I’ll be linking up with our friends at Home Sewn by Us for To-Do Tuesday!! Until next time…