Welcome to a new week, friends!! Did you know that it’s only 39 days until Christmas Day?? Wow, I have to get busy on some more Christmas stitching!! There’s so much I want to do and so little time! LOL I’m sure I’m not the only one in that predicament. I think that is a good reason to stay on track with a to-do list. I’ll try to follow it and hope no little (or big!) squirrels run across my path! LOL As they say…the best laid plans!!
Here is the update on last week’s list:
- Three zoom classes this week!! ✓ done I think I actually wound up with four, one I had forgotten about!! I really love that Zoom makes it possible for us get together with likeminded cyber friends
- Make at least one more card (did I mention I’m hooked on these??) ✓ done see two below
- Prepare fabric for cutting block 5 of Sunshine Cove, maybe even get appliques cut! ✓ done – fabric prepped and sitting by my Scan n Cut DX to begin cutting and filing in my SC Notebook!
The snowman card is one of my designs that I removed the wording and added Merry Christmas to. I painted the background with some Jacquard Lumiere fabric paint that my daughter gave me for Christmas last year and had not yet used! The Thanksgiving card is also one of my mylar designs. My brother and SIL just got a home after living in a travel trailer for a few years (because they wanted to travel around!) I’m so glad they sold it and now have a home!!
I also had a squirrel which jumped on me after my Zoom class on Dynamic Dresdens with Susan K. Clevelalnd! I will show you what I did. You will see the remainder of this project during the Virtual Cookie Exchange in December.
On to next week’s goals!
- Make at least one new card using techniques I learned in Zoom class today! I ordered some pretty crinkle organza to play with for one of the techniques!!
- Work on project for Virtual Cookie Exchange
- Cut out Sunshine Cove appliques for block 5
- Prepare background fabric for block 5 and begin border embroidery (maybe!!)
- Start the star wars pillow for Braden for Christmas
- Chase squirrels?? I have an OESD zoom class tomorrow also! We shall see what kind of squirrels that conjures up!!
Oh yes, the eye freckle will just be watched each year. I found out this week the VA found my brother had one also!! He’s the only other person I’ve ever heard of that has one! I’ll be linking up with To-Do Tuesday at Home Sewn by Us tomorrow.
It will be a fun week! Until next time…
Until next time … Stay Safe and Be Blessed!
DISCLAIMER: I use affiliate links. By clicking through these links, at no additional cost to you, I receive a small commission which helps support my website/blog. I truly appreciate your support!
All tutorials, images, and information on this website are the property of Brenda @ Songbird Designs. Feel free to re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to Songbird Designs. For all other purposes, please contact me via the website contact form. Thanks!