This is the first Tuesday To-Do of 2021! A new year, a new plan, that hopefully doesn’t get derailed by Covid! I just got off a zoom “retreat” with some blogging friends and I got quite a bit done – almost half the quilt blocks I need! It was a fun and productive day. These bloggers stitched along today:
Carole – https://frommycarolinahome.com/
Mary Ellen – https://mefutch.wordpress.com/
Mary – https://stitchinggrandma.wordpress.com/
Brenda – https://songbirddesigns.biz/blog
Emily – thedarlingdogwood.blogspot.com
I thoroughly enjoyed chatting with Carole, Mary Ellen, Mary, and Emily…even if it was by computer!! On to my progress from last week!
- Finish quilting block 5 of Sunshine Cove. ✓ – not only did it get quilted, but the center is complete and stitched in place!!
- Start and hopefully finish the center of said block 5! ✓ – see above!
- Write blog post for My Stitching Resolution Blog Hop on the 30th. ✓ – done. That post is here.
- Make a list of all UFOs from this year – more about that in another post! ✓ – done – I’ll be working on my PHD in 2021!
I’ve had a good week, if I do say so myself! For the week of 1/4 – 1/10/21, I want to:
- Complete January block for the 2021 Monthly Color Challenge hosted by Patterns by Jen. Link in side bar.
- Decide on “scraps/stash fabrics” for January project for the Table Scraps Challenge in conjunction with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge hosted by The Joyful Quilter.
- Start preparing fabrics and cut appliques for Month 6 of Sunshine Cove.
Well, that will definitely keep me busy for a while, especially since school/carline starts back tomorrow, and I have a dental appointment on Thursday, so not much will get done that day. What are you working on this week?