Hi friends! I can’t believe it’s Tuesday again…already!! Time surely flies when you’re having fun. I hope you have all had a fun week in your studio as well. It’s time to check in and update my progress!
- Complete January block for the 2021 Monthly Color Challenge hosted by Patterns by Jen. Link in side bar. ✓ finished! You can check out the post here.
- Decide on “scraps/stash fabrics” for January project for the Table Scraps Challenge hosted by The Joyful Quilter in conjunction with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge hosted by So Scrappy. ✓ I’ve been plowing through my stash and UFOs and I have a plan…kinda, sorta?! More on that later!
- Start preparing fabrics and cut appliques for Month 6 of Sunshine Cove. ✓ Prep was started but the cutting isn’t complete yet!
I have had fun playing with my new toys this week! The man got me a Singer Ironing and Crafting Station for Christmas and I LOVE it! It’s square and wide, and you can move the iron rest to either end. And, there is a drawer to hold rulers and such! I also got myself a new Oliso Mini in Orchid! The size makes it really easy to use.
Now, what’s on the menu for the week of 1/11- 1/17? Hmmm, looks like I’m a day behind already!
- Work on RSC and Table Scraps challenge
- Finish cutting out appliques for Sunshine Cove Block 6
- Oh…important…get stitches out of my head tomorrow!
What are you working on this week? Linking up with my friends in the linky parties on the right!