Welcome to a new week at SBD, friends! I hope you all had a great weekend and a productive week. Mine has been pretty good and I will get to that in a bit. But first, I wanted to let you know about the Hearts on Fire Blog Hop which begins today and is hosted by Carol of Just Let Me Quilt. Below is a schedule for each day of the hop. I will be here tomorrow with my post! So please stop by and see my hearts!! ❤ ❤
Now on to my weekly task list! From last week:
- Work on RSC and Table Scraps challenge ✓ – done, though I might do another pink block or two for the RSC. Check tomorrow’s post for that reveal!
- Finish cutting out appliques for Sunshine Cove Block 6 ✓ done and in the workbook to keep them all in one place. All 112 pieces!! (Well, maybe not that many but seriously a LOT of little pieces!) This is the first block with butterflies and a cute little cafe – I’m so excited about it!! And I LOVE my Scan-n-Cut DX 225. It’s saved a lot of hand aches and is so much quicker than drafting and cutting by hand!!
- Oh…important…get stitches out of my head tomorrow! ✓ done – now I can dry my hair again. The doc advised not to blow dry my hair with the sutures in so it just had to dry naturally…and was wild and crazy! Now, at least, I can dry it and I no longer look like I am an alien with antennae popping up from my head! LOL
On to my goals for this week.
- Finish post for Hearts on Fire Blog Hop
- Start stitching border for Block 6 – Sunshine Cove
- Maybe make another block or two for RSC2021. I have something in mind but haven’t decided if I want to just use my Table Scraps project or not. Decisions, decisions…
- Begin cutting out blocks for secret sewing!
That’s all for now. I’ll be linking up with my friends at Home Sewn by Us for To-Do Tuesday tomorrow!