I haven’t been in much of a blogging mood lately! I’m feeling better, but still lacking a little mo-jo, or maybe it’s just that I’ve been a little busy? I don’t know, but we’ll just go with that!! Maybe it’s the summer afternoon and evening storms and partly cloudy days?? At any rate, I’ll try to do better…maybe…hopefully!! So Tuesday came and went yesterday, but it’s not too late to do a post for To-Do Tuesday and link up with my friends at Home Sewn by Us!
Let’s take a look at last week’s list:
- Work on guild challenge quilt done ✓ It’s still not complete but it’s a work in progress with no deadline as of now due to not being able to meet. I’m about half-way finished! I can’t show a picture of it just yet ?
- Cut out appliques and stitch at least the border of Month 2 Peace Village block (it’s a lot of starching, fusing, peeling, fusing onto background, and stitching – but the outcome is oh so worth it IMO!!) done ✓ …and then some!! I got the border complete and the center complete and part of the quilting!
Each block just gets better and better!! I’m behind since I started late, but working to catch up. Block 6 will be released in a few days. I know I won’t catch up by then. Each of these takes a good bit of time to complete. But I just L.O.V.E. them!!
One to this week’s list:
- Finish quilting block 2 and get that center stitched down!
- Maybe work on my challenge quilt?? We’ll see how the mood strikes!!
- Start cutting out the appliques and stitching block 3 – here’s a pic of month 3
Time to go get busy stitching. The storms yesterday impeded my progress! Hopefully that won’t be a problem today, though it’s pretty likely as it’s cloudy and we have an 80% chance! Oh well, such is life in the summer in Alabama! I’ll be linking up today with Home Sewn by Us and The Clever Chameleon’s Colour and Inspiration Tueday! So, until next week…