Happy new week, everyone!! It’s been a very nice few days here in central Alabama! The temps have been moderate and the days sunny! It was pretty chilly (for us) this weekend and a great time to enjoy some good soup! I love soup, even when the weather is warm, so any excuse will do! LOL And speaking of soup, several of you mentioned you would like my Taco Soup recipe, so here it is! Just click on the button below the recipe to download a pdf.
Monday begins the Halloween Hoppin’ Blog Hop, hosted by Marian, of Seams to be Sew. Here is the complete schedule. Come by and see my project Tuesday! I think you’ll find some interesting and fun projects on this hop!
Monday, October 19
Tuesday, October 20
My list from last week to get accomplished was:
- Find fabric for backing and get that flimsy quilted! ✓ done – come back Tuesday to see it!
- Finish writing pattern for my Halloween Hoppin’ project! Started but not complete! Maybe by Tuesday!
- Play with card making supplies to make a card and get Stephanie’s Angel in the mail. ✓ done
- Work on Carole’s Autumn Jubilee project. I chose to work on the embroidery wall hanging. ✓ done – Finished digitizing my designs and have these stitched out! Can you tell I LOVE using mylar in my embroidery?! I may stitch out one more and then decide what to use!
- Work on project for the From the Heart Blog Hop, if fabric arrives. ✘ not yet – Fabric arrived late in the week.
- On the actual menu(!), cook pork loin in my slow cooker using my new favorite recipe. I’ll share said recipe with you next week!! ✘ – nope – got it out of the fridge and unfortunately it had gone bad – ugh!
Well, not a terrible week, but maybe this week will be better! To-Do’s for this week!
- Write blog post for Tuesday’s Halloween Hoppin’ Hop!
- Work on writing pattern for Halloween quilt and non-Halloween version!
- Do a test run on gift for Carol’s hop and maybe get the real one completed!
- Try a new White Chicken Chili recipe!
- Pick up new contacts Tuesday!!
Before I go, I wanted to let you know about the C&T Publishing’s Virtual Warehouse Sale with up to 66% off! Click here to checkout! Hurry … it ends at midnight!!
That should keep me out of trouble for the week! I’ll be linking up with my friends at Home Sewn by Us on Tuesday’s To-Do List!! Until next time…
Until next time … Stay Safe and Be Blessed!
DISCLAIMER: I use affiliate links. By clicking through these links, at no additional cost to you, I receive a small commission which helps support my website/blog. I truly appreciate your support!
All tutorials, images, and information on this website are the property of Brenda @ Songbird Designs. Feel free to re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to Songbird Designs. For all other purposes, please contact me via the website contact form. Thanks!